Tuesday, January 3

JANUARY GRAPH RELEASE 2017 The graph that almost whooped me!

Well, today is the day that I have released the New graph that really whooped my buttox!!!!
That's right, it took determination and over a month of arguing with it, before I FINALLY WON!!! LOL

I will say that this is for the 'advanced' crocheter. You have to have a yarn fairy that enjoys weaving in ends to tackle this bad boy ~ lol

Without further ado ~ THE LORD'S PRAYER Graphghan



I will list all the rest of the graphs made for January here as I complete them as well. 
Keep an eye out on this post. 

Happy Hooking! 
~Colleen






















No comments:

Post a Comment

TESTERS NEEDED

NEW DESIGNS...  ALL GRAPHS COME WITH THE GRAPH AND WRITTEN FOR SC, HDC, C2C (MINI AND MICRO) AND TSS- RT HANDED. IF YOU ARE A LEFTY AND NEED...

Designs Available for instant download after purchase