Tuesday, December 13

Crochet Testers Needed

Hi :-)

My name is Colleen, Graphic Designer/Owner for Colleens Graph Creations (Closed group on Facebook). I am a Military Wife, Mother to 8 blessings, college student and a craftoholic!
Crochet being my passion. This is my first blog ever!! ~Yes, I am finally catching on!! LOL
I started crocheting at the age of 32 years old, and have never put down the hook since. To
this day the creativity and endless limits of what can be made with yarn . .  amazes me!

I started a graphing group in June 2016 and it is blossoming quickly! I am in need of advanced crochet testers for making a graphghan with one of my graphs and/or to do the written on one of my graphs.

I am excited to see our group grow and our members learn how to do a graphghan!
We have CALS (Crochet-Alongs), Games and Free Birthday Graphs (when your birthday arrives) also. The group was made for all Crocheters with a passion for the craft or all learner's who would like to take their crochet to the next level.

If you are interested and would like more information, please go to this link and join our group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColleensGraphCreations/390525131289918/?notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1481563125382486

There you can add me as a friend and pick out which graph you would like to test for our group.
The graph will be free to you, due to your service. You will have to complete the graph in a timely manner. (Depending on how small/big the graph is).


Our Craftsy Store is Colleens Creations:
http://www.craftsy.com/user/3158719/pattern-store   

Facebook Closed Group Page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColleensGraphCreations/

I really hope you stick around and enjoy my journey with me, as we explore the creativity and talents of ourselves and others through our passion for crochet.

Happy hooking!
~Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment

TESTERS NEEDED

NEW DESIGNS...  ALL GRAPHS COME WITH THE GRAPH AND WRITTEN FOR SC, HDC, C2C (MINI AND MICRO) AND TSS- RT HANDED. IF YOU ARE A LEFTY AND NEED...

Designs Available for instant download after purchase